Sunday, January 23, 2011

We are Back again...surprise!!

You thought you could scare us off with a few pictures of suicidal people and a seafood banquet!
You can never destroy us!! WE multiply too quickly and sooooooon, when you lease expect it, we will take over the WORLD....or at least this blog.
resistance is futile, surender now, and I won't eat the inhabitants of your island...or at least not you island queen ( that's right diamond giver- i bet you'd taste great in some rich BBQ sauce)

toodles!
~The BLACK fish!

2 comments:

  1. As this is its second post, I think the black fish should add itself to the "About Us" page

    IQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Fish Banquet! I call the large black fish! (This is the reason that I'm pescatarian and not vegetarian)

    - Diamo N. Dgiver

    (my formal name)

    ReplyDelete