Saturday, March 26, 2011

Melody's Tail (hahaha, get it? I have a tail because I'm a mermaid, and I'm telling my tale)

Hello everyone!

My name is Melody, Princess of the Merfolk. Or, I used to be a princess. Long before the evil black fish took over the island, the ocean was filled with merfolk that happily swam about and interacted with both fish and humans. We kept the peace between the two races, and my grandpa, King Triton, always made sure to give the island folk the best weather possible, and my mother Princess Ariel and father Prince Eric always made sure that everyone was happy.
Weren't we such a cute family long before the black fish existed?
That is until the attack. The black fish came in with her army of minions, slaughtering all the good people of our species. If it wasn't for the fact that I was hiding away in my secret underwater cave, I would have been dead, just like them. Now, you all must be wondering how a fish could take over mermaids. Well, we had traitors among us, who are still allied with the black fish.

Since that day, I have vowed to get revenge on the fish that ruined my life. Having openly joined the black fish's ranks, I plan on taking her down from the inside. (My alliances, of course, are with the Island Queen and her beautiful daughter, Daisy).

On a different note, when I googled my parents to see what photos came up, I was shocked, and quite disgusted, to find this one appearing ten (yes, I actually counted ten) times:
Hey, this kind of reminds me of the picture Daisy found of Aladdin!

No comments:

Post a Comment