Saturday, February 05, 2011

This Has Gone Too Far

I am in tears.
A Single, Solitary, Beautifully Tragic Tear
The fish have gone too far as to impersonate my mother, Azula. (In the comments section of that post I have explained why it was not my mother). She and Daddy are staying with me in my castle and she quickly assured me that she did not feel that way, however, the attack struck a nerve.

The women in my family have a slight tendency to snap, and now that the fish have not only turned their attack on me, but on my family, I will no longer hold back.

No longer will I pity you legless, scaly creatures, for this is war, and you shall be crushed.

When you rest your heads at night, I will be lurking in the dark shadows of your dreams, inflitrating your very being, and making your pathetic lives a true hell.

Azlyn Aeron

No comments:

Post a Comment